SALES ADVANTAGE 2022
February 7-9, 2022
Update: Safety & Health Guidelines for Sales Advantage 2022
While Consortium Health Plans continues to prepare for a seamless Sales Advantage 2022 experience, we recognize the potential impact and concerns that may be generated from the Omicron case rates in your communities.
To augment that preparation, we’re taking the following actions: expanding health and safety protocols, assessing meeting format, and ensuring hotel availability.
Expanded Health and Safety Protocols
As was shared previously, Consortium will follow all pertinent federal, state, and local guidance for masking, physical distancing, etc. That approach has not changed; however, we are expanding the protocols for vaccination/testing.
All attendees will be required to share proof of vaccination when they check in at the registration desk. Attendees can either show their physical vaccine card or a picture of their card from their mobile device. No testing alternatives will be accepted.
All previous protocols will remain including:
- Clinical staff and rapid testing available onsite
- Face masks will be offered and encouraged
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the meeting space
- Social Distance Stickers can be picked during registration at our contactless badge retrieval. Utilize these stickers to indicate to other attendees if you are comfortable with shaking hands, elbow bumps, etc.
We continue to monitor prevailing conditions and secure stakeholder input. Any decision to pivot to a different meeting format will be made by Friday, January 21, 2022.
The room block at the Omni Championsgate is currently sold out for our event. Please hold onto your hotel reservations so you do not lose your spot. Rooms can be cancelled without penalty until 6 days before your scheduled arrival date. If you were unable to reserve a room prior to the hotel selling out, please email email@example.com and we will add you to our waiting list.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
About Sales Advantage
Sales Advantage is the premier training conference for Blue Cross® Blue Shield® National Account professionals, bringing together hundreds of participants from sales, account retention, marketing communications, business leaders, specialty areas and industry experts spanning the healthcare ecosystem.
This annual conference delivers resources, solutions and fresh ideas in an idyllic setting for attendees to learn and engage while building upon existing and new relationships. Attendees walk away having garnered practical approaches and skills to close and retain National Account business by:
- Gaining vital information around national account strategy and messaging for the upcoming sales cycle, market intelligence, and employer activity
- Networking with peers across the BCBS System to share and learn from best practices
- Learning new consultative selling tactics to enhance selling power
- Engaging with 40+ industry leading point solution providers as partnerships continue to be even more critical in our post-pandemic health care system
Sales Advantage 2022 is coming soon - don’t miss out!
Sales Advantage 2021 was a hit...
...and 2022 will be even bigger!