- Selected speakers to receive a complimentary pass to Sales Advantage -
About the Opportunity
Interested in sharing your Plan’s insights and experience on a national stage? Know someone with a big idea or proven track record of how to transform a particular segment of health?
Check out our areas of interest and additional details how to become an active participant at Sales Advantage 2023 all while securing a complimentary pass to the event should your speaking proposal be selected.
The "collective strengths" and knowledge that Blue plans from across the country can bring to the Sales Advantage stage is essential as we make our way into 2023 and beyond. We are looking for passionate leaders who want to share a message and vision with their peers, all while demonstrating the impact and influence that BCBS brings to the healthcare industry. Our expert speakers consistently deliver fresh and inspiring content, year after year, and are chosen solely based on merit. Specific areas of interest for our time together include the topics below. Any member Plan with a distinctive story, strategy, or case study to share related to these topics is encouraged to submit a proposal at your earliest convenience. Deadline for submissions is Thursday, Sept 1, 2022.
Areas of Interest
- Blue Plan/Client Partnership Story: Nominate a customer to share the stage and discuss your partnership journey, along with any goals for 2023 and beyond
- Blue Plan/Provider Collab: Nominate a provider to co-present and share an "out-of-the-box" partnership story
- Blue High Performance NetworkSM Adopters: Implementation success stories
- Behavioral Health Advancements: Share learnings to strengthen local delivery (e.g., access, integration with primary care, existing Blue assets)
- Reducing Costs through Data: Showcase real-life examples of how your Plan is effectively putting your data to work
- Health Equity: How your Plan is addressing racial health disparities and promoting health equity
- Advocacy & Navigation: Highlight your Plan's Advocacy & Navigation program, how you got there, and where it’s headed
- Specialty Pharmacy: Management tactics to control specialty pharmacy spend
- Sales Pro Panel: How your Plan demonstrates Blue value, tips and tricks that drive business and growth for Blue national accounts, how you stand out against the comp
- Value of Integration: Share an example of how your Plan successfully integrated medical and pharmacy benefits
- Virtual Care/Solutions: How your Plan has effectively expanded virtual health offerings
Please send any questions/comments to the Consortium Events Mailbox at ConsortiumEvents@chpmail.com
Deadline for submissions
Accepted submissions notified
Content planning/prep calls
Draft presentation due
Jan. 30-Feb. 1